Pumps It, Inc. specializes in Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems (CGMS), Insulin Pumps and all things diabetes. We also provide a 24-hour Hotline to assist our customers. In many instances the Hotline assistance resolves common questions and problems without the necessity for a visit to the physician’s office — a direct savings to the patient and your organization, all at no additional cost. Superior service after the sale distinguishes Pumps It from other vendors.
Here are some forms that will help get you started:
- Letter of Medical Necessity Download
- Patient Authorization Download
- Patient Bill of Rights Download
- HIPPA Notification Download
Pumps It Service Includes
- We have a full line of diabetes supplies
- We work with your insurance company to maximize your benefits.
- Full service retail pharmacy. Many of the diabetes products we carry can be covered under your pharmacy benefits. We will check both pharmacy benefits and medical benefits for the lowest possible out of pocket price to you. We can also provide your most commonly used medications
- We represent all CGMS, Insulin Pumps and blood glucose strips and meters currently available in the US.
- Secure and confidential online order/reorder ability through our new website.
- 24-hour Hotline
- Extensive participation and involvement through support of: The American Diabetes Association, The American Association of Diabetes Educators, Diabetes Childrens Camps, Young Adults Retreats
Health Provider Coordination
At Pumps It, we believe that our programs and pricing structure meets all health insurers’ standards and provide a high quality of care and services for every individual. Through the use of the latest advancements in diabetes devices, complications associated with diabetes are reduced by better blood glucose control. This reduces patient costs and may reduce or eliminate emergency room visits and/or lengthy hospitalizations.
Currently, CGMS and an insulin pump combined are the best tools available for achieving normal blood sugars. CGMS technology helps the user determine very precisely their insulin needs. An infusion pump, programmed to deliver insulin based upon CGMS data, can closely mimic normal insulin releases from the pancreas and provides for closer control than can be accomplished by multiple daily injections..
The importance of better blood sugar control was confirmed in the landmark Diabetes Control and Complications Test (DCCT). Although the DCCT was limited to people with Type I diabetes, diabetes specialists believe these results apply directly to Type II diabetes as well.
Our team has many years of experience in the diabetes business, specifically with insulin pumps and CGMS. We are truly experts in our field, and Pumps It, Inc. offers advanced services well beyond that of our competitors.
While we service national accounts, our staff is designed to assist regional insurers with our specialized knowledge and training.