The Pumps It Team is committed to patient and physician support. In addition to first quality equipment and supplies, we offer physicians and their patients professional support to meet a variety of schedules and needs.
The Pumps It Team consists of Registered Nurses, Registered Dietitians, and Certified Diabetes Educators. We are truly experts in insulin infusion pump therapy.
Here are some forms that will help get your started:
(PDF documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader — see link below)
- Patient Information Form
- Letter of Medical Necessity
- Client Authorization and Plan of Service
- Client Bill of Rights
Pumps It Physician Services
- Insurance Reimbursement Support
- Patient Follow-up Support
- 24-hour Hotline
- Timesaving Programs and Services
- Diabetes Case Management Services
- Free Referral Listing on our web site
Pumps It Patient Programs
- The Pump Day patient program is one day of insulin pump education for the patient in the physician's office. Insulin pump patients will have the opportunity to get answers to their questions in addition to viewing educational material including diabetes literature and videotapes.
- Continuing Insulin Pump Education is also offered for individuals or groups of patients who are looking to increase their knowledge of the disease or of insulin pump use. Patients will learn about the latest in diabetes technology, review personal insulin pump records, set goals and problem solve.
- Pumps It, Inc. has established its own Support Group, and also supports other Insulin Pump Support Groups. At Pumps It, we believe that our programs and support will meet all health care providers' standards and provide a higher quality of care and service for every patient.
Health Provider Coordination
In order to better serve you and your patients, we provide full support during the insurer's approval process, including: coverage verification, obtaining any necessary pre-authorizations, and claim filing services.
While we service national insurance accounts, our staff is designed to assist regional insurers with our specialized knowledge and training. In some instances delays and 'problems' with regional insurers may be related to the fact the particular carrier does not have a large population of patients with insulin dependent diabetes. In these instances we can assist you, the patient, and the carrier by providing individual case management service or Disease State Management services to the carrier to enable them to better service the patient in a cost effective manner.