The Pumps It Team is committed to patient and physician support. In addition to first quality equipment and supplies, we offer physicians and their patients, professional support to meet a variety of schedules and needs.
Here are some forms that will help get you started:
- Letter of Medical Necessity Download
- Patient Authorization Download
- Patient Bill of Rights Download
- HIPPA Notification Download
Pumps It Physician Services
- Insurance Reimbursement Support
- Patient Follow-up Support
- 24-hour Hotline
- Time-saving Programs and Services
- Diabetes Case Management Services
- Secure and confidential online order/reorder ability for your patients through out new website
- Personal Reorder Reminders
Health Provider Coordination
In order to better serve you and your patients, we provide full support during the insurer’s approval process, including: coverage verification, obtaining any necessary pre-authorizations, and claim filing services.
While we service national insurance accounts, our staff is designed to assist regional insurers with our specialized knowledge and training. In some instances delays and ‘problems’ with regional insurers may be related to the fact the particular carrier does not have a large population of patients with insulin dependent diabetes. In these instances we can assist you, your patient, and the carrier by providing individual case management service or Disease State Management services to the carrier to enable them to better service the patient in a cost effective manner.